Sunday, April 15, 2012

TERRIFIED !?

Just like I say before, I was from Klang, in the 13 April 2012, I was on the way going back to UUM then suddenly a breaking glasses sound appear!  That sit was a India lady just like us student. She was shocked at there until the girl beside her stood up asked the bus drive to stop the bus then I finally realize that in front two sits away, the side glasses of the bus broke! Although it was just some cracks but some piece had been broke out.

The bus stopped, the Indian girl seems to be okay with minor scratch but tear start dropping out from her eyes. The drive have the whole place swept clean and started the journey again. At first I thought they will change the buses but they didn't. We continued the journey and I slept.

Bumpy road woke me up and I have a look on the window. Oh my god, the crack is getting wider and wider just like it will break off. I told the driver immediately but he just ignore and just checked awhile and do nothing. I was afraid it may break and the glasses spill all over me, so I hide me my jacket and 'no eyes to see'.

Every shake every bump, the crack is getting bigger and my heart is beating faster. How long will this journey got to end? Am I going ended hurt or safely? I'm still young !!!

But finally I reached safe and sound, muahahahahaha~~~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment