Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lazy me

Everyday my routine is like:


8.00a.m  wake up in the morning close the alarm continue sleep back
9.00a.m   wake up again close the second alarm and give a morning call, then led in the bed
9.30a.m  going to be late rush to the bathroom to wash myself
10.00a.m  go out to take a bus ( sitting on the bus and do nothing)
10.30a.m  bus finally move 
10.45a.m take my breakfast and lunch together
11.05a.m late to class 
3.30a.m or 5.00 a.m go to eat after all the class then go to the library 
6.00a.m facebook, download, listen to song etc. at the library
9.30a.m library closing chased us out the library 
10.00p.m at varsity mall waiting bus to pick us, grab something to eat ( normally waffle) 
10.30p.m bus come and pick us up going back to my Kachi 
11.00p.m back at Kachi mall, sit there and watch movie 
12.30a.m went back to my room ( scare UK catch for late to room)
1.00a.m have shower, drink milo, read some slide
2.00a.m back to bed sleep ZzzzzZzzzZzzz

My daily routine is just like this almost the same for everyday, University life ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment