Saturday, April 28, 2012

Haunted room

I wanted to say that my room is haunted!!!!! How am going to do !!!!! hahaha Nope, I not afraid. People always afraid of ghost, then they try to ignore it and say it's not scientifically but science, ghost or we called spirits are a form of energy that left when a human past away.

Why didn't I afraid of ghost? If it is like movie that kind I'm sure scare like hell, but I realize that only people that had hurt or threat the victims of the dead will be haunted only. Except for my nightmare ghost - Chucky. It is a possessed doll then hunt and kill people, my childhood nightmare. Nowadays I watching it back and found that it is not as scary as old time so I have conquer my nightmare muahahaha..............

Old folks always say, human is scarier that ghost because at least ghost won't hurt you but human will. Last semester, when I woke up blur blur at midnight because of some movement in my dream, I saw two lady like students look at me just beside my bed. I was blur then ignored it, but i reminder that this a boys dormitory then I wake again, then they were gone.

Today, I just finish my badminton curriculum and felt sick then when back to sleep. With a faith situation, I felt that someone is sleeping beside me and led his head on my chest, it was not really that heavy then I though it was a dream but later on I slight open my eye I saw a guy sleeping beside me- my room mate??? But I recalled that he was out for curriculum, then I though that the only thing it can be is a ghost. So I take my hand up and pray it to go always and it really does go away. Am I afraid? No, I think that they just passed by, and I just connected  wrongly to the another world where they lived there. They didn't do anything to me, just like I say passing by.

Nothing to be afraid when You do Nothing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment