Saturday, April 17, 2010

Earth, God, Human


I have a thought that the world is about to end
Ya maybe the causes of global warming
but i think that humanity is the main for me

I hate to say the world is a host while human being parasite
We were living on it, keep suck the blood of it
and what do us human done for earth?
Example think for yourself...

Human Human Human
We are ONLY HUMAN (K)
but why can't anyone is this earth be good?
why crime are done?
why they must rob?
they must steal?
they must hurt?
Selfish I can say
When I was small 1 always think all human is kind
Cause it is always around me those kindness
but grown to a teenager i start to understand
most of the people around me doesn't that kind
They are all sort of kindness
I can only seen a little kindness in their eyes
It is okay for me I satisfied
but in the out world I can see kindness, why?
I haven been out yet
but the experience of all tell me this
this world need god back
or god power to change the world
Actually I like the manga death note
and of course Kira (Light Yagami)
I think the world need the power of the death note
and Kira
Kira, you were smart but why can't you control your ego
That make you lose, Kira
I can say u were only human not a god
As god is most ideal
maybe HE have the power of the death note
but he thinks
When a person die the 1 who be sad is not him is the person around him
I think god think this way too
so HE didn't use it
The only think HE is doing is wait
Punishment sure take place for any step that you goes wrong

Earth, I know you are undergoing 1 stages
I hope you can delay it further
I know I can't stop you
but got one request
stay until my mission is over
I don't want my mission failed

No comments:

Post a Comment