Friday, March 23, 2012

Interaction with Japanese~~

Actually, the Japanese Cultural Club (JCC) had opened a sushi making class on the 17 of March. Sushi, everyone like sushi (I think), but I don't know why? Is it taste really good, or it's expensive that why it's good?




This time the event got Japanese intern from AISEC.
Saki Kageyama with AISECers
Yuya Kumazama

Kana Takata with JCC Board member

Three Japanese Intern had joined the sushi event and though us how to make sushi. Although they were Japanese but I can see that they not really know how to make sushi, but at least they know the step. But when I step back, I'm thinking that if one day I go intern, what food should I present? Roti Canai? Teh Tarik? Nasi Lemak? Yes, that all should be presented but the things is I don't know how to make it.

So, we Malaysian should at least learn one or two Malaysia delicacy in case of somethings comes up, we can handle it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment