Tuesday, February 16, 2010

かんがえる

I always think about life and what is life about?
I asked few people, some say is paradise or some say is hell
One's say that life is all about helping people
All sort of answer, all sort of understanding
For me life is a gift
A very lucky gift
In this world, there are so many people living but
There are also so many other living thing
I thank god for lending me be a human being
In my thought, life have only one and is yours not other(キラヤマト)
I did think me as an ant
Life is short and always busy here and there
With the small size of me
Dead is so easily
One step one flick dead occur

Or a life as a tree
Standing there forever
Grow slow day by day
Every day was just drinking and growing
Until a fire occur or a parasite suck you all up
It will never end

Human are just like a monster on this planet
Kill everything
Take everything
A destroyer, search and destroy
When do human start understand the meaning of life
when they will know to appreciate other and own life
To their own kind only to all the life god create
As I remind again there are only one chance

Appreciate our life and other living thing around you
Now I don't want to take other life any more
But I still do it, why?
I chase away bug but no killing them
But I still enjoy the food by my mom where all were meat
For now I say to myself
For now only

Blogging sure is fun splitting all the thing on my mind if u see it think about it what is your life for( mine still in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment